Re: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 22:39:44 +0100
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Jonas Sicking wrote:
> In other words, this is not to say that I see anything particularly
> wrong with the vocabularies. I'd just rather see them developed
> separately to the core language.

Absolutely.

For instance, I'd like to see RDF people, Microformats people, Microdata
people and the IETF Vcarddav WG *collaborate* on a single vocabulary.

It would then be much more interesting to compare the various proposed
serializations.

Does *anybody* support that the separated-out Microdata draft
re-introduces the predefined vocabularies?

Best regards, Julian