Re: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts)

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> In other words, this is not to say that I see anything particularly
> wrong with the vocabularies. I'd just rather see them developed
> separately to the core language.

Absolutely.

For instance, I'd like to see RDF people, Microformats people, Microdata
people and the IETF Vcarddav WG *collaborate* on a single vocabulary.

It would then be much more interesting to compare the various proposed
serializations.

Does *anybody* support that the separated-out Microdata draft
re-introduces the predefined vocabularies?

Best regards, Julian