Re: Integration of HTM

Correct. And that is why we want to introduce the ability to select
alternative UIs through style sheets to different users.

However, many users want to be able to use the canvas implementation
directly, where possible so that they may operate side by side their
no-impaired user. This is what <accessible> is for.

Authors have the choice of having a UI that renders fallback content in the
place of <accessible>. That will require the fallback content to ensure a
visual rendering of the content using standard HTML and CSS but that is no
different than how you would expect fallback content to perform - although
the fallback content may not represent the same UI and content structure
that is reflected in canvas, unlike <accessible>, as its purpose is to
simply to provide equivalent capability just as is intended for a browser
which does not support canvas.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             Maciej Stachowiak