Re: Integration of HTM

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:29:08 -0600
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

We can do that but we have to start somewhere. I would like to know if
there is a aversion by HTML to have another set of attributes that start
with a pseudo namespace like aria- to avoid collisions.

I have an action item to work on canvas for the end of the month and we
have started our work here. I will coordinate the names with the CSS
working group and will discuss this on the accessibility task force call

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             Maciej Stachowiak
             02/03/2010 04:25          Richard
             PM                        Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS