Re: Issue 130

thanks for the info,

i note in the comments of the webkit implementation it says
"
// This employs a heuristic to determine if this table should appear.
// Only "data" tables should be exposed as tables.
// Unfortunately, there is no good way to determine the difference
// between a "layout" table and a "data" table.

The mozilla implementation provides an indicator that a table may be
used for layout via an object attribute, which can be picked up by AT.

In either case whether its browser based or AT based heuristics there
appears to be a distinct possibility that a false identification will
occur.

regards
stevef

--