Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Are there any link relations that have an effect on both <a>/<area> and
> on <link>, but not the same effect?

In some cases "alternate", but for all practical purposes (and for the
purposes of a registry) no, not as far as I know. I would recommend
avoiding doing that, too, so we could indeed split it into orthogonal
concerns: where the relation is conforming, what kind of relation it is,
its synonyms, and the obvious stuff like name, description, and spec(s).