Re: ISSUE-110 sandbox-type-owner - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

W3C isn't interested in producing specifications for media types that
are not owned by W3C. This has never been the role of W3C and I do not
believe there is interest in changing this. We are also interested in
ensuring that the media types created for the purpose of HTML5 are
properly reviewed and vetted by the W3C process.

In other words, we believe that the change controller field in Section
12.2 needs to be changed to W3C,

Philippe