ISSUE-110 sandbox-type-owner - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:10:43 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for this issue:

- We have a single change proposal to change the Change
Controller field in Section 12.2 ("text/html-sandboxed") to "W3C"

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in
case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different
change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by September
4th, 2010, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby