Re: ISSUES 90, 91, 93, 96, 97 -- if you DON'T support these change proposals, support zero-change instead

From: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:10:57 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:24:34 +0100, Shelley Powers
<shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:

> I asked in another email to respond if you supported these change
> proposals. Many thanks to Laura for being the only person who does.

  If you believe that the elements are fine, as is,
> and no change is necessary, can you please respond to this email?

I support the elements as they are.
(I thank Shelley for spurring me to think harder about them)

Needless to say, this is my personal perspective and not an official Opera
view.

--
Hang loose and stay groovy,

Bruce Lawson