Re: ISSUES 90, 91, 93, 96, 97 -- if you DON'T support these change proposals, support zero-change instead

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:24:34 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
I asked in another email to respond if you supported these change
proposals. Many thanks to Laura for being the only person who does.

Now, I'm trying to gauge (or is that meter?) the support for "zero
change, all of these items are fine the way they are" change proposal.
Laura had a good point: if you support the zero-change proposal,
you're saying, in effect, these items are fine, just as they are.

I'm trying to determine how much _direct_ support there is for the
zero-change proposal. This will help me decide what I need to do about
my change proposals. If you believe that the elements are fine, as is,
and no change is necessary, can you please respond to this email?

Needless to say, if you support any of my change proposals, please
respond in the other email thread.

Thank you

Shelley