ISSUE-89 idioms - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:00:22 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The current status for this issue:

- We have a Working Group draft that includes an advisory section
suggesting some common markup patterns for authors.
- We have a Change Proposal submitted that proposes removing this
section:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/removeidioms

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in
case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different
change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by May
20th, 2010, we proceed with a Call for Consensus on Shelley's Change
Proposal.

Regards,
Maciej