W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > September 2009

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-09-17

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:01:06 -0400
Message-ID: <4AB10BC2.1020509@intertwingly.net>
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Matt Morgan-May <mattmay@adobe.com>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Jason Upton <jasonu@microsoft.com>
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2009-09-17 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

         http://timeanddate.com/s/1cy5

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby

agenda+ pick a scribe

agenda+ open / pending review action items

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda#act_by_iss

Topic: ISSUE-55 (head-profile) ACTION-99 on Chris Wilson

   Looks like there might be some interest in pursuing this as
   a separate spec, anyone willing to take on this action?
   Otherwise, I propose closing the ACTION and demoting the
   ISSUE to raised.

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/0641.html

Topic: ISSUE-32 (table-summary) ACTION-136 on Matthew May

   Draft is actively being discussed on the mailing list, bug
   reports are being opened.  This action is completed.
   Close the issue?  Create a new action?

   http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7539
   http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7633

ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) ACTION-137 on Larry Masinter

   Larry posted a call for coordination:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2009Sep/0059.html

   We need a realistic date for this action to be complete.

ISSUE-76 (Microdata/RDFa) on Manu Sporny

   Manu has requested a FPWD.  Time for a Call For Consensus?

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/0634.html

ACTION-127 (review of other WG's specs) on Paul Cotton

   Need an update and possibly a new target date.

ACTION-134 (WG test suite) on Doug Schepers:

   Need an update and possibly a new target date.

ACTION-103 on Lachlan Hunt: Register about: URI scheme

   Need an update and possibly a new target date.

agenda+ orphan issues (open without an action)

Topic: ISSUE-59 (normative-language-reference) on Mike Smith

   Need an update and a next action.

Topic: ISSUE-63 (origin-req-scope) Origin header

   Need an update and a next action.

agenda+ creation of an HTML Accessibility Task Force / Mike Cooper

   I believe we have rough consensus on the idea, but PLH's proposal
   didn't exactly get a warm reception.  Suggest that Janina and PLH
   hash out a second draft?

agenda+ creation of an Testing Task Force / Jason Upton

   Need a concrete proposal.  I've not heard any objections whatsoever
   to this idea.

Dial-in and IRC details:

      Zakim teleconference bridge
       +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
       code: HTML (4865)

      Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
        #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80

- Sam Ruby
Received on Wednesday, 16 September 2009 16:01:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 29 September 2014 09:39:08 UTC