Re: Implementor feedback on new elements in HTML5

On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> Great feedback Maciej,
>
> At mozilla we have yet to do a detailed review of the new elements, so
> I can't give as detailed feedback at the time.

By the way, I should add, I was inspired to start this effort by
Microsoft's recent feedback, which seemed really useful. I'd love to
see similar feedback from Mozilla and Opera. I'd also love to see
input from Microsoft on the elements where they have not yet commented.

Regards,
Maciej