Wiki Page: Accessibility Issues in Tracker & Bugs in Bugzilla

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:46:11 -0500
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

In anticipation of the creation of the Accessibility Task Force, I
started a new Wiki page "Accessibility Issues in Tracker and Bugs in
Bugzilla".  [1]

If you know of any current or legacy HTML5 Accessibility Issues or
Bugs that I missed or ways to improve the page please let me know.

Also the HTML Accessibility Task Force list has been created [2].
Thank you, Michael!

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura