Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Diego La Monica <d.lamonica@tosend.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: Frank Palinkas <public-html@w3.org>
LinkedIn
------------

Diego La Monica requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Frank,

- Diego

Accept invitation from Diego La Monica
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XZY8esvtro7wpbpHXUiDfKmypzJEJQ/blk/I1519916502_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYOc3kScjAVcjkNiiYNp6BGdARvryYVcjAMdPsUc3wLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Diego La Monica
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XZY8esvtro7wpbpHXUiDfKmypzJEJQ/blk/I1519916502_2/39vcz0Rdz4Vej4RckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rsr/inv-27/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation