Ops... except tag link

From: Sergio Abreu <dosergio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:52:22 -0300
To: public-html@w3.org
Sorry.
I was so excited with the new tags (<web>url</web> and
<mail>e-mail</mail>) that I forgot that the "link" tag already exists.
So there I don't thing there is a better name for "web" tag.
It would match sites, files to download, etc.
Thinking better, the ideal was that browsers identify the web and e-mail
patterns and offered one way (ex. right-clicking) to
open these resources. If that happened, there would be no need of the
web and mail tags.
Regards
Sergio Abreu