Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

> Incidentally, I feedback from the Working Group is welcome and
> encouraged on the topic of whether Microdata should be split out of
> the main spec, even in advane of the Change Proposal. Right now it's
> not clear to me who in the Working Group is in favor of or against
> this change, and why.
>
>   - Maciej

Since you've limited this to WG members, I rejoined.

I agree with Manu, and I felt his reasoning was sound, and logical.

I also can't help thinking that his response was in line with procedures
in place in this working group, when the action items were assigned to him.

Shelley