RE: HTML5 Issue 11 (encoding detection): I18N WG response...

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Phillips, Addison wrote:

> > Ok, I've changed "non-legacy" to something more like the above.
>
> When will this appear in the published editor's copy so we can look at
> it?

I have filed your e-mail away for a detailed respone at a future date, but
I just wanted to quickly answer this question in case it raises any
further feedback.

The editor's draft of the spec is available at all times here:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/

A multipage version, slightly time-delayed, is available here:

   http://whatwg.org/html5

A copy with W3C styles, delayed slightly futher still, is available here:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/

The delays are due to the generation process; the copies should never be
more than about one revision out of date. You can see the list of recent
revisions along with diffs here:

   http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker

HTH,