Re: HTML5 Issue 11 (encoding detection): I18N WG response...

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:18:44 +0900
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Andrew Cunningham <andrewc@vicnet.net.au>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
In addition, the regular expression at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-forms-utf-8 is also of
interest/help. It incorporates checks against overlong encodings and
such that are not discussed in the original paper.

Regards,   Martin.