Re: Microdata vocabulary specifications

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:13:20 +0900
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-html@w3.org
Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, 2009-10-03 19:12 -0700:

>  On Oct 3, 2009, at 6:52 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
>

> > As part of the recent Microdata update, I removed the predefined
> > vocabularies from HTML5. Would the working group like these vocabularies
> > to be published as separate deliverables of the HTMLWG?
>
>  I think that would be a good idea. If the working group is agreeable, I'll
>  propose that removing predefined vocabularies and publishing them separately
>  should be the resolution to ISSUE-73.
>  <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/73>

I added the following text to the issue-73 Description as a
proposed resolution:

  PROPOSED RESOLUTION:
  Resolved by a spec change that has moved the predefined
  vocabularies out of HTML5 and into separate drafts, none of
  which the HTML5 draft references or has any dependency on.

Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/