Re: CfC: Adopt Proposed Decision Policy

This is a request for clarification, not an objection.

As I explained last week during the HTML f2f, the W3C Advisroy Board
noticed that it's unclear how one goes to object to a decision of the
editor if the original commenter agreed with the editor's response (step
5.a and even 5.b). You suggested that the policy should be updated to
clarify that anyone, not just the original commenter, is authorized to
escalate the process. I suggested that they can either escalate or
reopen a bug instead.

Philippe