Re: the MathML comments

Hello Everyone,

I commend Shelley for taking the initiative to send comments to MathML
WG. She stepped up to the Chair's call for volunteers. [1]. She
drafted a response and gathered input from the HTMLWG [2]. She
provided high quality feedback on schedule [3]. Shelley effectively
and responsibly produced an excellent caliber of work; completed it
thoroughly and accurately; paid attention to detail; contributed to
the improvement of the quality of the services provided by this
working group.

Outstanding work Shelley. Your strong dedication and commitment to
excellence is very much needed and appreciated.

The HTMLWG currently lacks a formal procedure to respond other working
groups. Perhaps the Chairs could draft a procedure to clarify a formal
process if something different is needed (formal consensus in lieu of
lazy consensus).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura