Re: XMLLiteral handling in RDFa in HTML

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 00:18:45 -0400
CC: HTMLWG WG +ADw-public-html+AEA-w3.org+AD4
Lots of great discussion on XMLLiteral handling and general thoughts on
HTML+RDFa and XHTML+RDFa harmonization. I've gathered the main points
made throughout this thread here:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-in-html-requirements

There are a number of contradictory statements on the page. I have tried
to capture ALL suggestions on requirements, design philosophy, and
solutions regarding the harmonization of (X)HTML+RDFa.

Toby, Henri, Smylers, Philip, Shelley, Ivan, Shane and Ian - please add
anything I missed in your e-mails to the wiki page.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.