Re: RDFa in HTML issues wiki page created

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:00:23 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Julian Reschke wrote:

> But I think this is besides the point: what we need is a robust
> processing model which works with all languages of the HTML family,
> and returns predictable results; having separate sets of predefined
> terms defeats this; as do different parsing rules for @rel, for that
> matter.

Just so I am clear - do you personally have a requirement that a
document with embedded RDFa always emit the same triples, regardless of
its progeny?  In other words, if I have a document that is HTML5 with
RDFa and parse it, and a similar document that is XHTML + RDFa and parse
it, would you expect *exactly* the same triples to be emitted?  Do you
require this?  Is it a deal breaker if the triples differ?