Re: Design Principles

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:23:01 +0200
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> If that's true, then probably the most applicable principle would be
> "Support Existing Content."  But I don't think we have evidence from the
> above that profile is in fact used a lot. Sounds like it could be,
> depending on how much Dublin Core is used and whether authors using DC
> follow the profile requirement.

Why does it need to be used "a lot" for this design principle to apply?

BR, Julian