RDFa in HTML issues wiki page created

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 23:22:33 -0400
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Shane's document is definitely a promising start.  It, however, does not
> address the questions that Philip posted on 14 May[1], nor has anybody
> stepped forward to answer such questions.
>
> To my mind, there is a bigger concern that the types of questions that
> Philip raised on 14 May[1] are not being addressed.  If we get to the
> point that such questions are at least acknowledged promptly and then
> actively worked, I am confident that fragmentation will not occur.

Philip's questions, along with Julian's comment, have been acknowledged
and wikified:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-in-html-issues

I will request an agenda item to discuss them during the next RDFa Task
Force telecon.

I have probably missed some issues that have been noted via the mailing
list related to Shane or Philip's documents. Please edit the wiki and
add any outstanding questions/issues (using the same template as the
other questions).

Does this help move the discussion forward?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.