Re: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda)

hi graham,
>It seems to me that knowing about the efficiency of layout table filtering is critical to arguments of the form "harmful summaries on layout tables are not >problematic because UAs filter them out".

Demo version of jaws and window eyes are available for download and we
have plenty of URLs with layout tables and summary attributes. So I am
sure you could test the veracity of the claim "harmful summaries on
layout tables are not problematic because UAs filter them out" if you
feel it is critical to the summary debate.

regards
steve

--
with regards