Re: Does anyone like microdata?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:04:17 +0200
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>, public-html@w3.org
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
On Jun 26, 2009, at 05:42 , Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Does anyone agree with the inclusion of the microdata section?

I have yet to properly kick the tyres on it, but so far I like what
I've seen and think that it should be in. It certainly is an
interesting extension point, enough that I'm looking into changing
some of the XML formats I use to XHTML5+microdata.

I have some minor nits, such as that it should be
PropertyNodeList.content*s* to avoid some confusion, and that it looks
like getItems() should be part of the API as most of the examples seem
to need it, but I certainly don't think they're show-stoppers.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/