Re: Why Design Principles?

From: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:49:09 +0200
To: Rob Sayre <rsayre@mozilla.com>
CC: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Rob Sayre On 09-06-02 17.28:
> On 6/2/09 4:57 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Proposals that obviously contradict the principles won't go
> anywhere, so I guess someone can ignore them or argue them if
> they're willing to waste their time. Another way of looking at
> it that they will feel free to waste the group's time.

Clean words for the money: Contradicting views is wasting the
groups time. At least you demonstrates the hegemony's complete
lack of will to reach consensus.

Another way to waste one's own - and the group's - time is to come
with half sung songs and claims without references and not CC-ing
those persons you finally single out [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jun/0066
--
leif halvard silli