Re: Update to html5-diff (ISSUE-65)

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:59:44 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> To facilitate with ISSUE-65 I updated html5-diff this afternoon:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/html5/html4-differences/
>
> The main changes are done in the section named "HTML 5 Changelogs" which
> now summarizes the changes since the June 10 draft as well. I opted to
> keep the changes since January 22 in the document as well so people who
> check back once a year can use the document. Apart from that I made
> various editorial changes and updated the main document to reflect the
> current HTML5 draft.

Looks fine to me.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  I find it hilarious that barely 5 years after this was published:

   http://diveintomark.org/archives/2004/01/08/postels-law

We have a W3C Editors draft referencing cat pictures^w^wa weblog that
Mark Pilgrim contributes to.  Yes, I know that this document is
transient, but I still find it funny.