Update to html5-diff (ISSUE-65)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:18:45 +0100
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

To facilitate with ISSUE-65 I updated html5-diff this afternoon:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/html4-differences/

The main changes are done in the section named "HTML 5 Changelogs" which
now summarizes the changes since the June 10 draft as well. I opted to
keep the changes since January 22 in the document as well so people who
check back once a year can use the document. Apart from that I made
various editorial changes and updated the main document to reflect the
current HTML5 draft.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>