Re: Race conditions in HTML 5?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Bonner, Matt wrote:

> I see several places in the HTML 5 spec, where a UA is required to start
> executing something once all other scripts have stopped executing. It
> seems possible that this could lead to race conditions, or deadlock,
> depending on use.

I have attempted to resolve all of these cases. The ordering of all
operations should now be well-defined, as should the interactions of
multiple scripts in the face of operations that need to wait for all
scripts to have ended.

Please let me know if I missed any cases of deadlock or race conditions.