Re: summary="" in HTML5 ISSUE-32

Hi Ian,

"That would be ideal, but unfortunately, pages on the Web that use
summary="" almost always use it incorrectly, with horrible values that
aren't helpful to anyone, "

This a statement of opinion not fact. Please do not continue to assert
this without providing a balanced study of summary use to back it up.
It also assumes that once available to "all users" authors would
continue to use what you assert to be "horrible values". Which does
not follow from your logic of better summaries being provided if they
are visible to all in whatever form.

PS: I have ccd PF as the subject is under active discussion and your
opinions are useful in relation to these discussions.

regards
stevef

--
with regards