Re: Proposed amends to <small> element

Hi Patrick and Ian,

The real issue to me is that we shouldn't be redefining elements at
all. If we don't want versioning to be a central part of HTML5, then
we shouldn't be making drastic changes to element and attribute
semantics that implies users need to know which version of HTMl is
involved before knowing what the 'small' element means.

Perhaps these semantics are better left to a distributed extensibility
mechanism (LawML or something like that).

Take care,
Rob