Re: Design principles - building from justification

Ian Hickson wrote:

> In my head, mostly, though as you note, a lot of the reasoning is also on
> the mailing lists. If anyone wants to volunteer to write up the reasoning
> for the features in (or not in!) the HTML5 spec, I'd be happy to meet with
> them and given them a "brain dump".

Well, I do think that would be a very useful
exercise, particularly for those who have
been members only of this WG and who are
therefore not familiar with the discussions
that took place within WHATWG prior to this
WG's establishment.

Philip TAYLOR