Re: head@profile: another dropped attribute

Le 4 févr. 2009 à 21:57, Larry Masinter a écrit :
> From the implementation point of view, there is no cost to <head
> profile=""> being conforming. We must support the
> HTMLHeadElement.profile property in any case for compatibility. I
> would guess the developers of other browsers are similarly agnostic
> on this one.

One way to improve the usability and deployment of
	<head profile="http://example.org/path/a/profile">
would be for an authoring tool to download the associated profile
information to show the author the possible values.

Would it be possible/sensible to include these in Dreamweaver? in
which timescale?

Examples of profiles are:

* XFN 1.1
   http://www.gmpg.org/xfn/11

* Favicon, foaf, nofollow (work in progress)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/10/profile

* Site Summaries in XHTML
   http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/#

* A long [list of Profile URIs][1]