Re: Discussions with plh [was: Moving Forward]

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:26:22 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd)" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, plh@w3.org

Sam Ruby wrote:
> How about "the W3C license for the HTML 5 Document"?  By that I mean to
> include any and all of [Working Draft|Candidate Recommendation|Proposed
> Recommendation|Recommendation|Working Group Note].

I presume this would include the authoring guide too, which is what
ACTION-29 was about.  It's great to finally see some progress being made
on this issue.  I just wanted to note, that for the authoring guide (not
the spec), I wouldn't mind it just being dedicated to the public domain.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/