CfC: Close ISSUE-59 normative-language-reference (ends 2009-12-17)

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:55:20 -0800
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>

At TPAC, we had a joint session with the TAG where we discussed their
interest in having a separate language reference. There was general
agreement that the author-only view of the main spec, plus a
commitment to maintain it and improve its quality, was sufficient as a
normative reference. There was also agreement that Mike's document
would be useful and beneficial as a non-normative reference guide to
the syntax. Therefore, it seems there is no more controversy over
ISSUE-59, and we should close it by amicable resolution.

If there are no objections, this issue will be closed on December 17,
2009.

Regards,
Maciej