Re: Proposal: <content> element

Hi bruce, agree with you,
the concerns I have with the mapping of ARIA landmark roles to HTML 5
elements are:
1. there is no comparable element to role="main"
2. there is no comparable element to role="banner" as <header> is allowed to
be used multiple times within a document and it states in the ARIA spec that
'Within any document or application, the author *SHOULD* mark no more than
one element with the banner role.'
3. while currently role="contentinfo" does not have an authoring restriction
like role="banner", i believe this is an oversight, and it should have. If
so there will be the same issue with mapping it to <footer>, which can also
be present multiple times in a html5 document.

regards
steve

--
with regards