Re: Please Specify Behavior for @rel="next | prev"

Le 23 août 2009 à 04:07, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
> In other words, we disagree with you that prev/next support in the
> browser chrome would be user-friendly. We tend to think the
> opposite. Apparently most other browser vendors have concluded
> likewise

* Opera implements it in View > Toolbars > Navigation
   (still available in 10. just tested it.)
* Mozilla Firefox is doing prefetching of resources (with rel="next")
   https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Link_prefetching_FAQ
* Mozilla has an add-on for link widget
   https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/2933
* Lynx supports it
   http://molly.com/articles/markupandcss/1999-12-access-fig1.gif
* Firebird Supports it through an add-on
   http://cdn.mozdev.org/linkToolbar/
* Dynamic navigation link toolbar in Javascript
   http://webcoder.info/downloads/linknav.html

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada