Re: Please Specify Behavior for @rel="next | prev"

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:36:05 +0100
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
On 23 Aug 2009, at 14:00, Karl Dubost wrote:

> * Opera implements it in View > Toolbars > Navigation
>   (still available in 10. just tested it.)

Pretty sure that Opera's "fast forward" feature uses rel=next too.

That said, I agree with Maciej that the specification should not
mandate browser behaviour in this area. I would hope that instead
most browser vendors would independently decide that such features
are helpful.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>