Re: Recording teleconferences?

Laura Carlson wrote:
>> Well, then there are the social/policy questions.
>
> Also the question of providing alternatives
> http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#media-equiv
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20081211/G158

We will still have the minutes as usual, but the advantage of having a
recording would be that they could be more easily revised later for
accuracy.  I don't think it would be essential to have a word for word
transcript though, but somewhere between that and the poor quality
minutes we have today would be good.

By the, we did have a brief discussion about the issue of recording
telcons after our first one back in 2007, which I had recorded.  But it
never got permanantly published it because I never bothered to get
permission from the participants.

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20070427#l-287

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software