ISSUE-37 - html-svg-mathml - suggest closing on 2009-08-20

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:22:26 -0700
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>

Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to resend my proposed issue
closures in individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to
the issue originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there
are no objections, I will close this issue on 2009-08-20.

SVG and MathML have in fact been integrated. I don't think there is a
proposal for further change on the table - but if there is a requested
concrete syntax change, I believe it should go in its own issue.
Suggest closing.

Regards,
Maciej