ISSUE-12: test-case-file-names - suggest closing on 2009-08-20

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:01:25 -0700
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Shawn Medero <smedero@uw.edu>

Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to resend my proposed issue
closures in individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to
the issue originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there
are no objections, I will close this issue on 2009-08-20.

I don't think it's useful to track test suite conventions as an issue
in the issue tracker. Once we start assembling a test suite, I am
confident such issues will be resolved, and in the meantime, the issue
should not block Last Call. Thus, I suggest closing.

Also, since I originally posted, there was some agreement to tracking
test suite issues in bugzilla.

Regards,
Maciej