Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010

On Aug 12, 2009, at 2:42 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> OK, now I'm confused. According to Dan, I can't bring the issue up
> now, unless I have new information. That's cool, I understand. In
> which case, the only time I can bring it up, is when a decision has
> been made on the HTML 5 specification, which would be following Last
> Call. I could then bring it up as a Formal Objection. Even though
> I'm a member of the WG now, I wasn't when this decision was made, so
> I'm not acting in bad faith to object.
>
> However, you're saying I can raise this as an issue now?

I think it's not appropriate to reopen the issue - issues can only be
reopened based on new information, once they are closed. But if you
want to make a Formal Objection, it would be appropriate to do so now,
instead of waiting for Last Call.

Regards,
Maciej