Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010

At 10:54  -0500 12/08/09, Shelley Powers wrote:
>Thanks for the update. Unfortunate for HTML and for the Canvas
>element. A future formal objection most likely.

Shelley, when you say things like this, they sound like threats.  At
the moment, we are supposed to be working together to resolve issues
and do our best to stay on schedule.  I'd rather ask the question
"what can we do, or ask be done, to keep to our schedule while
providing good accessibility for canvas?"
--
David Singer
Multimedia Standards, Apple Inc.