Re: HTML5-warnings - request to publish as next heartbeat WD

Ian Hickson On 09-08-11 02.55:

Maciej also said:

>> Since Ian is incredibly responsive to implementor concerns,
>> even in the face of massive flamewars [...] it seems like a
>> waste of time to mark such issues

To which I want to add that until *you* have looked at a feature
and told your view, controversy usually doesn't (fully) arise.
Hence a 2 month rule sounds good, and your objection seems
hypothetical.
--
leif halvard silli