Re: Addendum to the new <audio> tag.

From: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:19:04 +0200
To: "m s" <m@mikesimon.com>, "Silvia Pfeiffer" <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:22:18 +0200, m s <m@mikesimon.com> wrote:

> Actually the itext tag is exactly what I was shooting for. Some minor
> additions I'd like are:
>
>  Add an onload and onunload event to each <itext> so that a given set of
> text could trigger a js function

Assuming you mean an event for each time text should be displayed or
hidden, I'd love to see a concrete proposal for how this should work.
There's already an addCueRange/removeCueRanges interface in the spec which
I think should be replaced with something along these lines. You may want
to read
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-July/021658.html
too.

--