Re: Addendum to the new <audio> tag.

Actually the itext tag is exactly what I was shooting for. Some minor
additions I'd like are:

 Add an onload and onunload event to each <itext> so that a given set of
text could trigger a js function
 The concept of multi-classing  category attributes so you could have
lyrics, karaoke and annotations on a given video
 The concept of enabling and disabling by class so I can display some, none
or all of my lyrics, karaoke or annotations
 The ability to subclass categories so that I can have two separate sets of
the same category so that I can have multiple "commentary" tracks or perhaps
the clean and dirty version of karaoke song.

Thanks for pointing out the itext proposal.  It's an excellent start!

Mike