Re: summary attribute compromise proposal

hi maciej,
saving you some work

using display:none  or visibility:hidden hides content from most screen
readers as well,
the usual technique for hiding content visually, but it still being
available to AT, is to position it off the screen to the left.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards