Re: [HTML5] DOMContentLoaded fires before CSS resources loaded?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> This is precisely what Gecko does [...]

Gecko and WebKit do quite different things here, actually.

I ended up speccing the Gecko behaviour, because it is much simpler (block
on running any script if a style sheet is pending), but I did allow for a
timeout so browsers can get on with displaying the content in case the
style sheet is from a server that's not responding or something.

Tests:
   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/script/loading/